iOS 17 is Here. Should you update? WAIT!
OnSong 2020.9 was released on November 21, 2022. The following items have been added, changed or fixed:
- SongSelect v2 is now available with ChordPro, new formatting options, and auto-reporting.
- Changed how PDF files print footer text to omit it on files that are not text-based.
- Fixed an issue where chords are being aligned to the left when processed for ChordPro compatibility.
- Fixed an issue where the footer text displayed in grouped tables will appear too light when dark mode is enabled in iOS/iPadOS but low light mode is disabled.
- Fixed an issue where settings are not being saved and restored when switching libraries such as the backup name.
- Fixed an issue where you can't change the tempo of a song if it's set in the song editor.
- Fixed an issue where changing the capo is overridden in some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong song appears after editing due to an additional song viewer remaining when a library is restored.
- Fixed an issue where adding MIDI globals to an event list resulted in a control change.
- Fixed an issue where MIDI is sent on song change instead of on playback.
- Fixed an issue where very large OnSong database files could not be fixed due to their size.