Is it safe to update to iOS/iPadOS 16? Wait. LEARN MORE
OnSong 2020.8.10 was released on September 18, 2022. The following items have been added, changed or fixed:
- PraiseCharts is now available as a content source for house of worship users.
- Added a video to be shown to Beta team participants when the app loads.
- Changed how files are opened in OnSong to present the update/duplicate/skip prompt if needed.
- Changed how fixtures are renamed to use a prompt instead of an alert.
- Changed how sections are handled for non-text song types.
- Changed the PDF viewer to redraw and reload when changes are made.
- Changed how OnSong imports files from apps that use a single filename to always make unique songs.
- Changed the live bar buttons to be bigger on compact screens by default.
- Changed the color builder to appear within the opened popover instead of another.
- Changed how chord charts are downloaded from SongSelect when keys are transposed.
- Changed portions of the codebase that were setting off private framework warnings in the App Store.
- Fixed an issue where making edits to a song in a set would result in being navigated to the first song in the set.
- Fixed an issue where updating MIDI metadata tags in Console does not update the MIDI of the song.
- Fixed an issue in the account editor where the incorrect timeframe for support would be shown.
- Fixed an issue where selecting the first item in different books does not display the song.
- Fixed an issue when adding songs to a new set in Console.
- Fixed an issue when Files is selected for backing up and selecting Files again causes a crash.
- Fixed an issue where OnSong 2020 does not respect chord position inline set in OnSong 2022.
- Fixed an issue where songs are not appearing when using single song view mode.
- Fixed an issue with translation in Italian for "Sign In".
- Fixed an issue where making edits to a song in a set causes the first song in the set to be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where changes to chord diagram size and visibility would not retain on songs from newer database versions.
- Fixed an issue with playback control when using Spotify.
- Fixed an issue where making changes to the key while using OnSong Connect has no effect in beta.
- Fixed an issue with sorting and retrieving sets in Console.
- Fixed an issue parsing ChordPro syntax containing prefixed tags.
- Fixed an issue with how PDF files are displayed in low light mode.
- Fixed an issue where compressing or uncompressing data could stop without error in low storage environments.
- Fixed an issue where the metronome would not start immediately after setting a BPM.
- Fixed an issue handling set changes in the playback manager.
- Fixed an issue where the text field in alert boxes can be unreadable in mixed dark and low light modes.
- Fixed an issue viewing chord diagrams of augmented chords denoted with a "+".
- Fixed an issue with OnSong Connect where the web server could be started on background threads.
- Fixed an issue where chord diagram instruments are not rendered when changed in the Console.
- Fixed an issue where adding a new chord diagram when one is selected results in overwriting the selected chord diagram.
- Fixed an issue when editing sus2 chord diagrams where it will not show chords.
- Fixed an issue where after creating a new chord diagram when viewing another, the chord diagram does not get properly saved.
- Fixed an issue where imported files could not be viewed by Connect followers on OnSong 2020 from OnSong 2020 leaders using an OnSong 2022 library.
- Fixed an issue where sign in screen translations are not in Czech.
- Fixed an issue when downloading different versions of a ChordPro chart in PraiseCharts where the update/duplicate/skip prompt is not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the backup file is not being uploaded from the Get Support screen.
- Fixed a crash condition when autoscrolling is enabled and sections are selected and scrolled into view.
- Fixed a crash condition when choosing the ARTNET interface in DMX lighting.
- Fixed a crash condition when streaming a song with a sticky note from OnSong 2022 to OnSong 2020.
- Fixed a crash condition when retrieving non-zero integer properties during the save process resulting in a bad memory access.