OnSong 1.99994 has not yet been released. The following items have been added, changed or fixed:
- Added support for Dropbox integration on iOS 5.1.1 devices. Dropbox no longer supports these devices but we invented a way to allow users of the original iPad to keep using Dropbox through a separate login and code process.
- Added the ability to reverse sort order in the import from iTunes file sharing screen by choosing the same option twice.
- Added sort options and the ability to reverse sort order to the import from Dropbox screen.
- Added the ability to choose how an image is to be imported. This can be changed in Settings » Import Settings » Image File Handling » Import images as...
- Added the ability to configure how section scrolling occurs to avoid moving under the menubar. This can be configured in Settings > Display Settings » Song Viewer » Sections » Overlap Menubar
- Added the ability to configure threshold for drawing straight lines or turn it off completely.
- Added the ability to change the names of MIDI program changes.
- Added the ability to set line formatting color to "paper" to match the color of the paper.
- Added the ability to set subdivision from the Console (in-app).
- Added the ability to set subdivisions in the metadata editor menu.
- Added the "Done" button to the color builder on the iPhone.
- Added the Maj7b5 modifier to piano diagrams.
Updated to the new Dropbox v2.0 API using a custom SDK that supports all versions of iOS supported by OnSong.
This will allow OnSong to continue integrating with Dropbox past June 2017.
- Changed the organizer menu icon to be disabled when viewing a song that was loaned.
- Changed the Bluetooth MIDI option in Utilities » Tools to show an alert if not available. (iOS 7 and earlier)
- Changed the way audio is panned so that if left or right channel is selected, no pan setting is applied. Track-level pan settings are only applied if both left and right channels (stereo) is used.
- Changed how sections are scrolled to account for menubar when visible and not translucent.
- Changed sets to update the modified date whenever changes to the underlying items occurs.
- Changed how collections of objects are saved to the database.
- Fixed an issue where chord diagrams captions don't like Maj7b5 and adds an addition "aj".
- Fixed an issue where the "beat" and "subdivision" tags were showing in the song viewer and shouldn't be.
- Fixed an issue where the menubar color is applied if you are using metronome borders and the metronome is not running.
- Fixed an issue with the state of the audio button in the live bar that was preventing proper crossfading.
- Fixed an issue where the UI lags when ArtNet DMX is enabled.
- Fixed issue where the lighting bridges were not being disabled properly which causes DMX to poll which is causing performance issues.
- Fixed an issue where a chord like 'AbmM7/B' is causing crashes.
- Fixed an issue with the color builder where it became unusable when viewed in landscape on an iPhone or iPod touch.
- Fixed an issue where the bookmark button in the Settings screen would not jump to sections when viewed in another language.
- Fixed an issue when switching apps where the iOS compatible foot pedal listener would fire incorrectly when returning to OnSong.
- Fixed an issue when importing PCO songs that included chord charts where the content would not be sent due to a change in permissions in the PCO API.
- Fixed an issue where the network activity indicator would appear to start over repeatedly when performing chunked uploads.
- Fixed an issue where MIDI commands would not be sent on song load for external file types like PDF when a viewport with a section was set.
- Fixed an issue when editing contact groups in low light mode.
- Fixed an issue where the navigation bar would appear as white with white text when editing a contact in the Email Contacts screen.
- Fixed a crash when switching between songs too quickly when a viewport is being zoomed.
- Fixed an issue where if you have MIDI delayed on playback, but there's no audio file associated with the play button, you can't send the MIDI.
- Fixed an issue where selecting versions of PDF in WorshipPlanning.com integration would not cause that file to be imported.
- Fixed an issue when browsing and importing content from an OwnCloud WebDAV server.
- Fixed an issue where tapping on an item in all songs in edit mode on iPhone causes the menu to disappear and view the song and shouldn't.
- Fixed an issue when editing MIDI triggers.
- Removed "Dropbox Settings" from Import Settings since using non-SSL Dropbox is no longer an option.