OnSong 1.9999 was released on August 21, 2016. The following items have been added, changed or fixed:
- Added the ability to send time signature via MIDI real time universal SysEx commands in addition to MIDI clock. »
- Changed both the new and original rendering engines to be more consistent across multiple file types.
- Fixed an issue with the original render that would cause externally imported files to not view multiple pages.
- Fixed the version number in Settings » About » Version to reflect the current version.
- Fixed an issue that would cause SongSelect to log out when searching with special characters like a comma.
- Fixed an issue where characters are omitted from PDF export if adjustment space size is set to the character.
- Fixed issue where the iPhone does not show the foot pedal setup screens properly.
- Fixed an issue where choosing the mode in iPhone does not wrap the screen in a navigation controller.
- Fixed an issue where the registration appears when it really shouldn't because the user is already doing something else.
- Fixed issue where going to the next song will go back to the previous song due to a bug in the AirTurn driver when reconnected.
- Fixed an issue where sticky notes may not delete off of the song.
- Fixed a crash condition caused when rotating the screen when viewing a PDF file.
- Fixed an issue where sending an OnCue request would cause the receiver to continue to receive prompts if declined.
- Fixed multiple issues involving zooming and set viewport in the song viewer.
- Fixed an issue that would cause AirTurn foot pedals to disconnect when the screen was tapped in the new renderer.
- Fixed an issue where switching songs while the drawing toolbar was displayed would not allow you to draw. You can now switch songs and draw and changes will be saved for those songs.
- Fixed a potential crash condition when importing a file via FTP.