OnSong 1.9998 was released on August 15, 2016. The following items have been added, changed or fixed:
- Added the ability to tag chords in the song editor to allow different variations of chord diagrams to be assigned. »
- Added the capo of the next song in the next song heads-up display. »
- Added support for the new SongSelect website.
- Added the ability to make changes to system defaults.
- Changed the renderer version to default to "Automatic" to pick the best scenario.
- Changed the way pages are determined based on the area of overlap for more accurate results.
- Changed the fixtures screen to indicate the an Internet connection is required when one is not detected.
- Changed how sections scroll into view to be more accurate.
- Changed the way navigation zone and hot corner sizes are calculated to allow them to be configured in the future and to accommodate are variety of screen sizes.
- Changed the way that double taps in the center navigation zone are handled so that if enabled, a 200 millisecond delay elapses to determine if a double tap was issued first. This avoids the menubar disappearing when the double tap is issued.
- Fixed an issue where a PDF song will not scroll when the scroll down action is performed but the Jump To Section scrolling behavior is enabled.
- Fixed an issue that causes a crash when editing groups in scenes.
- Fixed an issue where remembering the current scroll position was not working in iOS 7 and earlier.
- Fixed an issue where opening the chord builder in the song editor on an iPad 1 would cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue with pinching Microsoft Word documents that would cause uncontrollable zooming.
- Fixed an issue with adjustment or starting and stopping autoscroll when the new renderer is being used.
- Fixed an issue where the Set Viewport action would not save properly when using Microsoft Word documents.
- Fixed an issue where using the new renderer in conjunction with stage monitor mode would result in faulty on-screen renderings for unknown reasons. This is corrected by disability the new renderer when stage monitor mode is enabled.
- Fixed an issue that allows sections to be selected when projecting lyrics from the Console by enabling section selection when Console is enabled.
- Fixed an issue where overscroll does not function using the new renderer on external files.
- Fixed an issue that would cause double tapping in the middle of the screen to zoom out, but not back in.
- Fixed an issue where double tapping would also issue a single tap even resulting in the menubar from being hidden in addition to zooming.
- Fixed an issue where iOS 6 and 7 are not remembering zoom position on text-based charts.
- Fixed an issue when imported files are zoomed in, swiping to go to the next or previous song does not work.
- Fixed an issue where the groups editor in the scenes editor did not have standard table formatting applied.
- Fixed an issue where scenes were being double played causing blink sequences to not stop after another scene was selected.
- Fixed an issue where touch-based navigation was not functioning in some instances.
- Fixed an issue with scrolling content sizes when using viewports.
- Fixed an issue where the song would not be able to scroll to the bottom when zoomed with set viewport and returned to. This is caused by an issue in iOS when setting the zoom level to the current zoom level.
- Fixed an issue where scrolling selected sections into view when zoomed in was not working properly.
- Fixed an issue when using special characters in a SongSelect search that would cause reauthentication.
- Fixed an issue where the duration it takes to go to the next/previous song did not match the scroll duration.
- Fixed an issue with a delay when starting the metronome.
- Fixed an issue where beamed sets would not completely import when some songs are preexisting in the library.
- Fixed an issue where sequences in scenes will pause running during a UI operation.
- Fixed an issue where there is a 1 second lag from the time you toggle autoscroll and it begins.
- Fixed an issue where formatting would not take place when changed from Console for Mac.
- Fixed an issue in the new renderer where double tapping on a section would not cause automatic zooming.
- Fixed an issue when editing MIDI events where tapping "Done" when done editing a MIDI command causes another MIDI event to be added to the list.
- Fixed an issue where pressing cancel in the MIDI editor does not cancel changes that were made in the editor.
- Fixed an issue when running scene sequences on both LIFX and hue lighting platforms simultaneously that caused sequences to play out of order.
- Fixed a potential crash condition when using lights found in a Philips hue group.
- Fixed issues related to zooming in and out and setting the viewport on all document types.
- Fixed a crash condition when opening the song editor while viewing a PDF file due to a crash in the underlying iOS PDF renderer and web view.
- Fixed an issue caused by an iOS discrepancy that is triggered when zooming in and out too quickly.