OnSong 1.9995 was released on April 7, 2016. The following are notes of what has been added, changed or fixed:
- Added the ability to specify a delay when sending a list of MIDI events. »
- Added the ability to open the quick pick screen using the action picker. »
- Added the ability for overscrolling to show the menubar when hidden. Go into Settings » Navigation Settings » Overscroll to disable this function. »
- Added the ability to set actions to overscroll when dragging past the top or bottom of the page. This can be done in Settings » Navigation Settings » Overscroll. »
- Added the ability to show more intuitive error messages when Dropbox fails.
- Changed the MIDI Settings screen to reload when MIDI destinations change to indicate the change for playback destinations.
- Changed the Listen for MIDI events switch to be toggled off by default.
- Changed the Listen for MIDI events switch to remember the state set by the end user.
- Changed the way text files are exported to output tempo and time signature as name/value pairs.
- Fixed a crash condition when running iOS 7 due to changes in how the status bar is rendered that called methods not supported by iOS 7.
- Fixed an issue with sticky note and drawing alignment with songs that do not take up the full height of the screen.
- Fixed an issue where drawings would shift position if the drawing is started when zoomed in prior to drawing.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a library from being added, duplicated or renamed.
- Fixed an issue where notes were missing on piano diagram inversions.
- Fixed an issue where selecting None in the action menu when settings hot corners or navigation zones would not remove the previous action.
- Fixed an issue where the key slider in the metadata palette within Console would not rewrite the song into the selected key.
- Fixed an issue where Console was not showing the proper chord in the preview as compared to the iOS app.
- Fixed an issue where the search bar does not appear in the Quick Pick screen under iOS 7.
- Fixed an issue where no search results appear in the Quick Pick screen under iOS 7.
- Fixed a crash condition when importing very large files or library backups from URL due to the app not launching in time.
- Fixed an issue where all backup files except one is deleted in iTunes file sharing instead of just timestamped ones.
- Fixed an issue with Internet search results to show a title even if not parsed.
- Fixed an issue where MIDI event order was not retained after tapping Done in the MIDI event lists.
- Fixed an issue where Spotify sessions would become invalid and not able to be refreshed because the refresh URL was not available causing the Spotify integration to enter an inconsistent state.
- Fixed a crash condition in drawing under iOS 8 caused by notifications attempting to be handled by disposed objects.
- Fixed an issue where enabling capo within Console under certain circumstances would cause the previous pane to become blank.
- Fixed an issue where turning off sharing within the Connect Servers tab would not function and become enabled again.