OnSong 1.994 was released on February 27, 2015. This release fixes a critical issue in the previous release which caused OnSong to not startup because of the update procedure on older iOS devices. Please see the OnSong 1.993 Release Notes for more details on the great fixes and features in the previous version.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash due to reindexing the library to include text-only lyrics for text-based searching without chords.
- Fixed an issue where opening a song with a song change trigger set to autoscroll would cause the menu to open when no duration is set.
- Fixed an issue where the AirTurn PED toolbar is visible when a PED is not connected and shows (null). This can be replicated by opening the foot pedal setup screen » AirTurn PED » Setup.
- Fixed an issue where you need to have WiFi to use the Add Songs options or Share options.
- Fixed an issue where menus in the song editor will not stay open.
- Fixed an issue where the transpose capo screen for SongSelect does not have navigation bar on iPhone.
- Fixed a crash condition when navigating back in the user manual.
- Fixed a crash condition when deleting sequences from the scenes UI.
- Fixed an issue where the instrument list for changing what instrument to use for stage monitoring was not a list of instruments.
- Changed the name of the AirTurn 2 and 4 pedal to DUO and QUAD in the app to match new branding guidelines.