OnSong 1.992 was released on September 28, 2014. This release contains the following corrections, changes and new features:
- Added a piano sound bank.
- Added a setting to allow split chords to display just the bass component, just the chord component, or both (default). This is found in Settings » Display Settings » Song Formatting » Chords » Split Chord Displays
- Changed the way inline chord lines are formatted to only use the chord size instead of mixing lyric size and chord size.
- Fixed an issue where the Spanish translation of Console was accidentally set to Finnish.
- Fixed an issue where size of lyrics cannot be altered when using the Courier font.
- Fixed an issue in iOS 8 where action menus would show white text on a white menu.
- Fixed an issue where sound banks would not be detected after purchase.
- Fixed an issue where the playback scrubber in the playback menu would stop updating after seeking to a different part of the song.
- Fixed an issue with chords wrapping too soon when viewing inline chords.
- Fixed an issue where importing a text file with the same name in Console would not update the file.
- Fixed an issue when setting MIDI commands by tapping and holding on a section where opening the app after being closed does not retain the associated commands.
- Fixed an issue with piano inversions where inversions greater than the second inversion would not be correct.
- Fixed an issue where "disconnected from host device" appears in the Console during the authentication stage.