OnSong 1.991 was released on September 13, 2014. This release contains the following corrections, changes and new features:
- Added the ability for the start set trigger and end set trigger to go to the previous or next set in the current list of sets.
- Added the ability to Clear Lyrics from a hot corner, foot pedal, etc. This is like blackout lyrics, but the background remaining while lyric visibility is toggled.
- Added the ability to customize the size of metadata and the font family used. This is done in Settings » Display Settings » Song Formatting » Monospaced. The font size is a percentage of the lyric size.
- Changed the sound banks to be included in the app bundle and unlocked by the in-app purchase model so that it does not require a download.
- Changed the cleanup library tool to remove extraneous "Documents" folders from the library that can cause issues when backing up to iCloud or the iPad.
- Fixed a crash condition that occurs when selecting songs to export in the export • Fixed and issue where importing from Dropbox would not update the original external file like Word or PDF.
- Fixed a crash condition when picking songs to export and a blank song is encountered.
- Fixed a crash condition when using foot pedals to navigate the songs menu and the end of the menu is reached.
- Fixed an issue where frets where being set as fingerings when creating or editing chords.
- Fixed an issue where using foot pedals to navigate the songs menu would not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where importing an updated text file would cause a duplicate song to be created.
- Fixed an issue where double-tapping the screen would not zoom the page in and out as designed.
- Fixed an issue where styles would not be applied to books.
- Fixed an issue where PCO attachments were not being set to the correct priority as non-attachment chord charts were taking precedence.
- Fixed an issue where characters would appear in poorly formatted versions of songs in the Internet search.
- Fixed an issue in the Console where imported files where not saving when converted.
- Fixed an issue where saving changes would cause a number of alerts to appear.
- Fixed an issue where the key of a song is not sticking to a set when using separate set/styles and moving in and out of the set in a specific order.
- Fixed some issues with the Console that would not allow changes to the metadata to be saved with the song.