OnSong 1.986 was released on May 5, 2014. Here are the fixed issues, changes and additions in this release.
- Added the ability to auto-archive sets. OnSong will now prompt for auto-archival when viewing the sets list. If turned on, sets that are older than a month are automatically added to the Archived tab. This can also be adjusted in Settings » Song Navigation » Auto-Archive Sets.
- Added the ability to turn scrolling, zooming and autoscrolling off as an OnSong Connect client in My Profiles » Navigation » Off. This allows sets and songs to be selected, but no navigation will take place.
- Added the ability for the text cursor to scroll into view when using the arrow keys, or showing the on-screen keyboard.
- Added a confirmation alert when deleting a note from the song viewer to avoid accidental deletion.
- Added the ability to prevent a song from being overwritten when importing from a website or email. This also includes the same Update, Duplicate, Skip and Cancel decisions.
- Added the ability to browse PCO service type folders for service types.
- Changed the search bar clear button to not indent unless an alphabetic index is being used.
- Changed the "Update or Cancel" prompt when importing a song file with the same filename to include a "Duplicate" option. This will allow songs to be added to the library even if the same filename is used.
- Changed the Dropbox import screens to remove file extensions and replaced with the file format information on the second line similar to iTunes file sharing screens. This takes up less horizontal room and reduces text truncation.
- Fixed issues when viewing external files and switching sets that caused blank pages to appear.
- Fixed an issue where duplicating and then renaming a set caused a crash.
- Fixed an issue where OnSong Connect is not available when connected to WiFi but not the Internet.
- Fixed issues when loading and unloading sets to accomplish faster and more accurate transitions.
- Fixed an issue when exporting all songs to iTunes file sharing using a ZIP file where the ZIP file would not be retained.
- Fixed issues with the search bar clear icon alignment when using RTL languages such as Arabic and Hebrew.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow users to logout of Planning Center once logged in.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow PCO files to download properly due to a logout issue.
- Fixed an issue where changes made to a song in "All Songs" was not respected in a set.
- Fixed an issue with converting RTF files that contain Scandinavian letters due to not appropriately handling RTF encoding tags.
- Fixed an issue where files were not being updated from Dropbox.
- Fixed an issue where a backup file was not being saved to iTunes file sharing when a single song was selected.
- Fixed an issue where the help file is not being downloaded and updated.
- Fixed an issue with some malformed filenames being displayed as blank in import from Dropbox screens.
- Fixed an issue where scroll duration is not being saved to the song, possibly due to the song/set separation issue.
- Fixed an issue where a song would get stuck in a minor key after the key was set in metadata to a major key.
- Fixed a crash condition when disconnecting a client from a server in OnSong Connect from the client side.
- Fixed an issue where the external file was removed after running Cleanup Library with a filename containing German umlauted characters.
- Fixed a number of issues when acquiring MIDI notes and controls using the MIDI list. This is found when tapping and holding sections, or from the metadata editor.
- Fixed an issue where acquiring notes from a MIDI device would also acquire velocity, making setting that as a song index challenging to trigger.
- Fixed an issue with MIDI indexes by note were not being searched properly.
- Fixed an issue where importing chords from an MP3 file would cause the song to be linked to the first song in the user's music library such as "Achy Breaky Heart".
- Fixed an issue with disconnecting from a server from a client using OnSong Connect.
- Fixed an issue when backspacing to delete a search query in Internet import causes the keyboard to disappear.
- Fixed an issue where the screen would refresh upon rotation and not be set to the proper page.
- Fixed an issue where the size of the initial page is not the correct size when using an iPhone in landscape orientation.
- Fixed an issue where the send diagnostics screen in iOS 7 on an iPhone would cause the menu to disappear and then become unstable.
- Fixed layout issues in the send diagnostics screen on iPhone.
- Fixed an issue where the fast track label in the send diagnostics screen is white on iOS versions earlier than iOS 7.
- Fixed an issue where the flow button does not resize properly on iPhone screens.
- Fixed issues with the navigation bar and status bar and not drawn correctly on an iPhone running iOS 7 when using the song viewer in landscape orientation.
- Fixed an issue where drawing tools appear when the menubar is hidden and shown on an iPhone for the first time.