OnSong 1.984 was released on March 31, 2014 and fixes the following critical issues.
- Added the ability to set "Separate Set/Song Styles" on individual sets.
- Added "Pitch Playback" to action lists in the settings screen.
- Added the ability to import Planning Center sets while using your own songs instead of downloading.
- Added the ability for the library to retain the CCLI number of the song for lookup.
- Added a "recycle" icon in the OnSong Connect Server tab to remove all hooks for troubleshooting issues.
- Added a warning for users with iOS versions less than 5.1.1 to update to continue receiving updates.
- Changed the drawing component to lock sticky notes while drawing.
- Changed the background color of menus to be slightly lighter in low light mode.
- Changed the launch sequence of OnSong to not notify users of updates.
- Changed the OnSong Connect Profile screen to refresh the screen with the new settings when changed.
- Fixed an issue where the viewer would remain locked after the user is done drawing.
- Fixed an issue where separate set/song styles was not seeming to work correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the key of the song not being set properly when declared in metadata causing the key to be reset when the song is reloaded.
- Fixed a rare issue that could occur due to a bug in iOS that caused the elapsed timer to appear as 12:00 am instead of 00:00.
- Fixed an issue with drawing disappearing when applied to a PDF in a set.
- Fixed an issue with the drawing toolbar not reappearing when the menubar is hidden on iOS 6 running on the iPhone.
- Fixed a crash when converting a file on iOS 4.3.x.
- Fixed an issue where annotation drawings would disappear on PDF (and other external files) once navigated away from those pages.
- Fixed an issue in the new renderer that causes sticky notes to not stick on PDF files.
- Fixed an issue where the black pen would appear as a white pen while in low light mode, even when drawn on top of an external file that was not inverted.
- Fixed a crash condition when sharing external files with another device using OnSong Connect.
- Fixed issues with text being unreadable in key, capo, and time signature selections in the metadata editor when operating in low light mode.
- Fixed an issue where Remember Zoom/Position was non-functional.
- Fixed an issue with selecting chords in the chord inspector in low light mode.
- Fixed an issue where the banks could not be selected when configuring MIDI index in the metadata editor.
- Fixed an issue where the "Add New Book" screen was not respecting wide menus.
- Fixed an issue where choosing an instrument in the Connect Profile screen would not display instruments in low light mode.
- Fixed an issue with MIDI being sent when the section was reset after leaving a page.
- Fixed an issue where sticky note order is not being retained and not being passed via OnSong Connect.
- Fixed an issue where folder icons appear as semi-transparent in the import menu.
- Fixed an issue with drawings not being saved or retrieved on iOS 4.3.
- Fixed an issue with drawings not scrolling when the renderer is set to "New".
- Fixed an issue where songs created from an archive (export or beaming) causes the global setting for diagram position to not be recognized.
- Fixed an issue where saving or adding annotations to a song while acting as a server for OnSong Connect will cause the client devices to be set to "NULL" songs.
- Fixed an issue with blank songs in set lists.
- Fixed issues with the Connect profile not being respected when using OnSong Connect.
- Fixed an issue where an OnSong Connect server would be registered as a client causing a loopback.
- Fixed an issue where with connecting OnSong Connect servers to clients.
- Fixed an issue with pitch playback not playing sounds and causing crashes.
- Fixed an issue with OnSong Connect not being available when connected to WiFi, but not connected to the Internet.
- Fixed an issue where choosing "Clear All" from the annotations menu would not clear annotations when using the new renderer.
- Fixed an issue where annotations were build "cut-off" when using the new renderer in conjunction with OnSong Connect.
- Fixed an issue where changing annotations or editing a song on an OnSong Connect server would redraw the client screen but reposition the song at the top.