OnSong 1.981 was released on January 19, 2014. It is an incremental update to improve performance and fix bugs.
- Added the ability to drill into folders when importing from iTunes file sharing.
- Changed the conversion toolbar to always remain at the bottom of the song editor under the keyboard to allow more room for text while editing. When an external file is being used, the keyboard does not automatically appear, allowing the toolbar to be viewed.
- Fixed an issue where links in the help files were not working.
- Fixed an issue where the toolbar appears and shouldn't when choosing lists in settings on the iPhone.
- Fixed an issue where the toolbar appears when choosing destinations and channels in the MIDI configuration screen on the iPhone.
- Fixed an issue where choosing a flat bass note would return no options because it is listed as a variation of the sharp note.
- Fixed a crash condition when editing the name of a chord definition in the tablature editor.
- Fixed an issue where changing sections in the settings editor when external display is enabled causes the external display to continually refresh. This can cause too much drawing of the screen and lead to a crash.
- Fixed an issue where if the remote song tab is disabled it cannot be reenabled.
- Fixed an issue where picking songs in lists (By Artist, By Key, By Topic) may not be associated to the last known set.
- Fixed an issue with the Dropbox screen positioning caused by iOS 7.
- Fixed an issue where the conversion toolbar in the song editor was no longer displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the background image in lyrics projection does not clip to the size of the preview.
- Fixed finding similar songs to be more lax and order songs by accuracy.
- Fixed an issue where if you "rewrite into key" and change the key, but then hit cancel it would still save the key change.
- Fixed an issue with toolbar alignment after creating a set that required the keyboard. Pressing done or cancel will now close the keyboard and wait a second (on iOS 7) before going to the previous screen.
- Fixed an issue where opening chord inspector in landscape on iPhone does not position the chords correctly until the screen has been rotated.
- Fixed an issue where pressing cancel in the note editor retains the note the next time you open it.