OnSong 1.967 was released on September 16, 2013. It is an incremental update to fix some critical issues.
- Fixed an issue entering "Artist:" metadata was not being retained.
- Fixed an issue where the album tag in the ChordPro format was not being respected when changing metadata.
- Fixed an issue where the external stage monitor screen does not scroll if not zoomed in.
- Fixed a rare crash when loading sets caused by duration calculation.
- Fixed an issue when creating new songs using the editor would display the "Continue Editing" alert.