OnSong 1.966 was released on August 26, 2013. It is an incremental update to improve performance and fix bugs.
- Fixed an issue where pressing "Done" in the Settings screen was resetting the settings twice.
- Fixed an issue where chord playback settings were not being retained if the app was opened after being shut down completely.
- Fixed an issue where updating an imported file and reimporting changes the song title to the filename.
- Fixed a crash where notes with "NaN" positioning would cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where keywords were not being removed when the keywords metatag was removed.
- Fixed an issue where duplicating a set from a folder does not add the duplicated set to that folder.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a song form All Songs while viewing a set caused navigational issues in the menu.
- Fixed issues with listening for MIDI program changes when no bank select is sent.
- Fixed an issue where channel was not being respected for listening to MIDI.
- Fixed an issue with the piano chord diagram system to fix an issue with displaying #11 chords.
- Fixed an issue when converting PDF file to text when low light mode is turned on.
- Fixed an issue when exporting "As ZIP Archive" and a backup file, the file name was (null).
- Fixed an issue with Remember Zoom/Position not allowing scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Fixed an issue when exporting a backup as a ZIP file.
- Fixed issues with stage monitor mode involving inappropriate scrolling and zooming.
- Changed the song editor to save the last known text and restore that in the editor in the event of a crash.
- Changed the Cleanup Database tool to remove files in the OnSong library that are no longer in use.
- Added m7#5 and 7#11 chord formations to the piano chord dictionary.