OnSong 1.963 was released on March 17, 2013 and improves upon earlier versions with the following:
- Fixed a crash scenario caused by opening the song editor in the songs menu or set list of songs.
- Fixed an issue where reverting after converting to text did not work on iPhone.
- Fixed a discrepancy in how scroll behavior was set which reversed two options.
- Fixed issues to prevent crashes when Internet import malfunctions.
- Fixed an issue where chord diagrams would not appear in exported PDF files is the position is set to above lyrics.
- Fixed issues that occur when navigating sets with duplicate songs.
- Fixed an issue with Dropbox synchronization that caused conflicted copies due to new Dropbox API calls.
- Fixed an issue that prevents @ symbols from being used in usernames for FTP sites.
- Fixed an issue with the "Remove The" function when used in the Swedish language.
- Fixed a delay when starting audio playback.
- Fixed an issue where the printed or PDF version of a document does not wrap content properly.
- Fixed an issue with WebDAV connecting to certain servers.
- Fixed an issue with mid-song key transposition with capo.
- Fixed an issue when exporting "OnSong Archive" and any other file format. Adding the archive method would remove all other exports.
- Fixed issues with applicate of styles to sets causing crashes or erasure of songs from sets.
- Fixed an issue with scroll positioning in the stage monitor music stand mode.
- Changed the song picker menu to display song numbers if they are used when creating sets.
- Changed the Dropbox sync to not add a the user's OnSong settings file to the sync folder.
- Changed the chord inspector to ignore anything in a chord between parenthesis, allowing (no3) chord variations to be found.
- Completely rewrote who "stage monitor" mode works with external screens.
- Configure orientation of the external screen in Utilities » External Video » Stage Monitor
- In landscape, OnSong will display two pages. (the current one and the next one)
- Switching to a portrait orientation will make the chord chart full screen.
- Removed the "Same" option from the orientation setting.
- Change the "Stack Mode" if using a non-HD screen and want the paper to stack differently.
- Changed the Spanish word for Key from "Clave" to "Tono".
- Added the ability to capo a song up and down using foot pedals, navigation zones and hot corners.
- Added the ability to adjust the song in the set using a variable MIDI control.
- Added the ability to export to the encoding listing under Import Options in settings.
- Added the ability to open the song editor in the main song list when in edit mode.
- Added an option to set the external video resolution to 1280x1024.
- Added the ability to export and email songs as a single ZIP file to solve email attachment filtering issues.
- Added the ability to display both capoed chords and non-capoed chords on the screen at the same time. This can be accessed under Settings » Instrument Settings » Display Dual Chords.
- Added the ability Fade audio playback in and out by setting it in Settings » Sound » Fade Audio In/Out.
- Added a white border around text fields in the playback menu to indicate keyboard changes