OnSong 1.950 was released on June 24, 2012 to add a number of requested features including song reporting and MIDI integration.
Below is a full list of what has been changed in this release.
- Fixed issues when converting to various file formats.
- Fixed a user interface freezed experienced when toggling the chord style.
This is a new in-app purchase that allows OnSong to integrate to external MIDI devices such as keyboards, foot pedals and other iOS devices. It provides the following features:
- Map MIDI pedals, controls and keys to OnSong actions.
- Playback chords over your MIDI instrument.
- Detect tempo from the MIDI clock in the new tempo picker.
- Insert chords in the editor by playing them on a keyboard.
- Set program change and bank select on MIDI when the song is selected.
In the song editor, you can now tap an "information" icon to open the metadata editor. This lets you visually set metatags.
Songs Reporting By Sets
I've added more information about a set so now when you create a set, you specify a date and optional title. OnSong will automatically report songs based on the sets they were added to. You can switch back to the usage-based reporting in settings if desired. You can also sort sets by date now.
New Live Bar Menus
We've changed the live bar menus to be larger and easier to set. You can also use these on iPhone/iPod Touch.