OnSong 1.941 was released on May 14, 2012 to fix a number of issues in the previous build.
Below is a full list of what has been changed in this release.
- Fixes a problem where the AirTurn pedal type was non-responsive.
- Fixes an issue where changing paper sizes did not affect prints/emails right away.
- Fixes issues with the Czech translation including a crash while entering in-app settings.
- Fixes an issue where colons in the song title, album or artist was causing MP3 files to not stay linked.
- Fixes an issue where text was not localized in headers and footers in settings.
- Fixes an issue where sharing a song or set can cause the song or set to be removed from the sharer's library.
- Fixes an issue where sticky notes do not move on external video when viewing a PDF file.
- Fixes a crash condition when displaying PDF files on an external video screen.
- Fixes a crash when entering song reporting.
- Fixed an issue when sharing songs wirelessly would remove the song from the sharer's library.
- Fixed an issue with hot corners and showing the song list not working on either iPad or iPhone.
- Fixed an issue with removing "The" in the song list and sorting.
- Fixed an issue with placement of music in the playback menu on the iPhone/iPod touch when opening in landscape mode.
- Fixed an issue when attempting to tweet a set list on iOS 4.x devices. Now it opens the tweet in the Twitter application if available, or prompts for installation.
- Fixed an issue where when a menu is loaded on the iPhone, and the screen rotated, and the menu closed, the song viewer is set to the wrong orientation.
- Added better detection of insertable chord types in the song editor. For instance, if a chord is inserted within lyrics, the chord will be inserted with brackets.
- Added the A5 paper size.
- Added an option in Settings » Song Navigation » International Characters Last. Places special characters at the bottom of the list instead of next to their cousins.
- Added an option in Settings » Layout Options » Hide Chorus Label that allows the "Chorus:" label to be removed when using soc/eoc tags.
- Added an activity indicator to the share screen when an option is tapped.
- Changed the way RWTC verification occurs. Only shows authenticate issue now if the song is accessed.
- Changed the song editor to disable the "toggle chord style" button if the ChordPro format is detected.
- Added the Afrikaans translation.
- Updated the Russian translation.