OnSong 1.932 was released on April, 23, 2012 and offers critical bug fixes, performance and stability updates.
Below is a full list of what has been changed in this release.
- Fixed a freeze that occurs if Remember Zoom/Position is turned on.
- Fixed a crash that occurs occasionally when sending OnCue requests.
- Fixed an issue identifying parenthesis chords like A7(#5).
- Fixed more issues with autoscroll.
- Fixed an issue where some PDF files were converting upside-down.
- Fixed issues with inactive accounts in RWTC provisioning that caused renewal messages.
- Fixed an issue where OpenSong files and chords would not be written in the converted file.
- Fixed sorting when a book is selected.
- Fixed text being spread out on older iPhone/iPod touch devices (non-Retina).
- Fixed sticky notes drifting.
- Fixed "+" button not active on songs screen when "Remote" tab is selected.
- Fixed "Renew" screen appearing when account has not been activated.
- Fixed an issue where the chord picker would not appear or appear in a shrunken form.
- Fixed issues with the "Remote" tab allowing it to be disabled and permitting the add button to remain active.
- Fixed a sorting issue when you select a book.
- Fixed an issue where the foot pedal stops working when switching apps.
- Fixed integration with RWTC to provide more details on account status.
- Fixed an issue where restoring a backup or resetting settings requires a RWTC login.
- Fixed an issue where monospaced fonts were not working in PDF output or print.
- Fixed an issue where triggering audio with a pedal would pause pedal navigation.
- Fixed an issue where Dropbox synching would never initiate.
- Fixed an issue where unselecting a book in the song editor would not remove the song from that book.
- Fixed "Apply To Set" so it does not crash and applies the style.
- Fixed an issue with sticky notes drifting on PDF files.
- Fixed applying styles to the set list.
- Fixed a crash when using OnCue with foot pedals.
- Fixed an issue with the help menu navigation
- Fixed an issue where creating a new song does not apply that song to the selected book
- Fixed an issue where navigating to the next song using a foot pedal would cause audio playback to stop
- Fixed an issue with importing from SongSelect caused by SongSelect changing their site
- Fixed an issue where Remember Zoom/Position would not remember the last position
- Fixed an issue where sticky note placement would be off due to the page being shorter than the screen height
- Fixed an issue where chord diagrams would not wrap correctly
- Fixed an issue where chord diagrams would not create a new page when outputting to PDF.
- Fixed the sync process to not transmit soundbank files.
- Changed the chord picker to use bracketed chords if other brackets are found in the song.
- Changed the main song list to always have the add button enabled.
- Changed the way foot pedals are configured to be more intuitive with many more options.
- Added a new help topics screen with new content.
- Added new foot pedal actions and settings section.
- Added the AirTurn SDK for four-pedal systems. (experimental)
- Added a "Toggle Chord Style" button in the song editor.
- Added ability to insert non-bracketed chords in the editor.
- Added a settings option to prevent the menu bar from hiding. This is found under Settings » Song Navigation » Prevent Hiding Menu.
- Added the ability to choose chord color when in low-light mode.
- Added copyright, CCLI Song # and CCLI License # to screen, projection and PDF output.
- Added a CCLI License # settings under Sharing and Rights.
- Updated help topics.