OnSong 1.931 was released on March 19, 2012 and offers critical bug fixes, performance and stability updates.
Below is a full list of what has been changed in this release.
- Fixed an issue where gloss was being applied to the icon.
- Fixed issues with adjusting the scroll position of the screen manually or with a foot pedal while autoscrolling.
- Fixed an issue where importing from the Internet caused a crash when returning to the songs list.
- Fixed an issue where tapping an already selected time signature caused a crash.
- Fixed an issue where set duration was not reported properly.
- Fixed an issue where tapping on the iPad screen would scroll and external display but not the iPad.
- Fixed an issue where duplicating a set did not copy songs and created a blank set instead.
- Fixed issues with chords and chord detection such as dashes in chords, chords surrounded by parenthesis.
- Fixed an issue where starring a song caused it to disappear from "Unbound Songs".
- Fixed an issue with expiring tokens in RWTC integration.
- Fixed an issue with german chords confusing maj7 chords.
- Fixed an issue when importing from SongSelect, loading the imported song on the screen.
- Fixed an issue where piano chord charts were not displaying on PDFs or printouts correctly.
- Fixed an issue where books have no titles when switching low light mode.
- Fixed an issue with PDF chord placements.
- Fixed an issue with tapping on the screen and not having it scroll when connected to an external display.
- Fixed an issue where dashes appearing as "Chords Over Lyrics" were interpreted as chords and transposed to the root of the key.
- Fixed an issue where chords in parenthesis were not allowing chord lines to be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where some chord punctuation was passed to the chord inspector resulting in chords not appearing.
- Fixed an issue where when selecting a song in "Unbound Songs" and starring it, it removed it from the list. It actually was creating an empty collection.
- Fixed an issue in german chords where "Amaj7" was interpreted as "aaj7".
- Fixed a crash where tapping on "Apply To All Versions" in the display preferences menu.
- Fixed an issue where adding a set to a folder after deleting a set from that folder caused the set to not be added to that folder.
- Fixed to allow uppercase file extensions when importing from Dropbox or MobileMe.
- Fixed an issue where the chord picker was not updating when the song content changed.
- Fixed some additional bugs.
- Added the ability to toggle wireless networking on/off as a live bar option.
- Added back the ability to start/stop OnCue from the menu.
- Added a setting under "Song Navigation" to allow the "Remote" tabs to be removed.
- Added back the "OnCue" options in the sharing menu.
- Added a networking live bar button to turn on constant networking (off by default).
- Added Retina support for the new iPad.
- Added an "Import" button to the import from Internet preview screen.
- Added an "Import" button on the Internet preview screen.
- Added the ability to delete empty collections when cleaning up the database.
- Added the ability to move a set to a folder while in set list edit mode.
- Added "no book/folder" text on menus when editing sets.
- Changed "Move To Book" to "Add Songs to Book" to be less vague/confusing.
- Updated some graphics to be Retina-ready for the new iPad.
- Updated language files with translations for above changes.