OnSong 1.931 was released on February 24, 2012 and is our first build since starting OnSong as a new company! Below is a full list of what has been changed in this release since OnSong 1.921.
- Fixed about 95 general bugs since OnSong 1.921.
- Fixed an issue where some chords could not be added/edited in the tablature editor.
- Fixed a transpose issue when capoed up and chords reported as flat in a sharp key.
- Fixed issues when reordering sets within a folder.
- Fixed an issue when reordering books that caused a crash.
- Fixed an issue where folders did not report the number of sets contained within.
- Fixed an issue with exporting multiple files to Dropbox which caused the local database to reset.
- Fixed an issue with using the on-screen keyboard when an external monitor is connected.
- Fixed a number of issues with OnCue messages causing crashes blank screens.
- Fixed issues with the external screen when using composite/component cable.
- Fixed on issues with sorting.
- Fixed a keyboard issue in the song editor.
- Fixed the issue where songs could not be added to local sets.
- Fixed the ability to display sets on Rockin' With The Cross without downloading.
- Fixed a bug where songs get randomized in sets and then that order gets stored.
- Fixed some display issues with the local/remote screens in All Songs.
- Fixed a crash when syncing with Dropbox.
- Fixed issues with emailing a song list. If in a set, it will be the songs in the set. If viewing a single song, it will be all songs.
- Fixed memory leak.
- Fixed other issues for general stability.
Rockin' With The Cross integration
We have partnered with 1Christian.net to start our in-roads with the music industry to provide great content right inside of OnSong. We are starting by providing access to nearly 100,000 pieces of music for a very low monthly subscription. Our goal is to bring more music in as quickly as possible and have more plans for OnSong 2.0. We will work to provide a temporary signup process for you in the near future.
Wireless Sharing/Connectivity Changes
We have had a lot of issues with network connectivity and have narrowed it down to issues with the Bluetooth wireless transfer feature. Now, instead of OnSong starting the ad-hoc network on initialization, you have to open the Wireless Sharing window on all devices. This provides a level of security and is also more reliable. It also only uses Bluetooth if it's needed which improves the Internet connectivity overall. Another feature is that you can pick and choose who you share and OnCue with. Both OnCue and sharing are performed on this screen.
New company, new app
As we start OnSong LLC, we are moving OnSong to a new developer account. This means that people will need to download OnSong again from the app store. We will be making this free for a few days to facilitate the transition and then work in days where it is free so our long-time users can upgrade. In addition, OnSong 1.93 has the ability to transfer your OnSong library from an older version to this version.
- Added a "sign in/out" toolbar into the RWTC import screen.
- Added Rockin' With The Cross integration on the "All Songs" screen. You can now browse 100,000 songs and preview, view or download them into your library.
- Added Song Reporting in Utilities » Configuration » Song Reporting.
- Added Rockin' With The Cross set list integration.
- Added rights management.
- Added a progress screen when applying styles and improved that for better memory performance.
- Added RTF as a supported "Open In" file type.
- Added Rockin' With The Cross back into the import menu.