OnSong 1.92 was released on November 11, 2011.
- Added the ability to rewrite keys when using chords over lyrics.
- Added the ability to start audio/metronome upon the first pedal press of the song.
- Added an option to toggle the menubar with a foot pedal mapping or via a hot corner.
- Added improvements to OnCue including the ability to test with OnSong 1.9x.
- Added an ability to select multiple sets to place into a folder.
- Added an ability to place a set in more than one folder.
- Added smaller font options to the notes editor.
- Added an option to "trigger" an event when autoscroll starts such as audio or metronome.
- Added rendering improvements to fix sticky note positions.
- Changed the Dropbox SDK to the latest version and added a non-SSL option in settings.
- Changed audio playback to mix with other apps.
- Fixed the folders function.
- Fixed the way HTML song lists are generated. Uses the set now, or you can select all songs in the song picker in the export screen if you need a full list.
- Fixed an issue where you could't add the same song in a different key with SongSelect.
- Fixed an issue with play/pause where the song would start over due to resetting the song to play in queue.
- Fixed an issue with using courier font.
- Fixed issues with scroll speed on external displays and OnCue slaves.
- Fixed issues when switching to and from low light mode.
- Fixed issues in lyrics project mode for better performance and hit states.
- Fixed PDF rendering issues on iOS 5 (only shows first 2-3 pages).
- Fixed rendering issues with white space adjustment.
- Fixed file corruption issues when using Dropbox.
- Fixed issues when applying styles to books.
- Fixed OnCue performance and scrolling.
- Fixed HTML export/email to better layout chords.
- Fixed text file export/email to be Windows compatible.
- Fixed various bugs.
- Removed capo information when exporting in original key.