OnSong 1.91 was released on October 7, 2011.
- Added the "Add-Ons" functionality to enable future in-app purchases and make soundbanks easier to enable.
- Added a setting to allow users to adjust the "whitespace character" from the underscore "_" default. In older versions, OnSong used an asterisk "*".
- Added a setting to allow the live bar audio toggle function to be customized.
- Added the ability to view set duration in the set list.
- Changed to new monochrome icons for share and tools menu.
- Changed the tools menu is smaller and navigable.
- Changed the OnCue wireless messaging to be optimized.
- Changed music chooser icon.
- Changed settings to be reconfigured and links to websites added.
- Changed OnCue to be enabled by default.
- Changed synchronization to use song title and artist when outputting files.
- Changed to make OnCue more stable.
- Changed the settings screen to remove question marks on toggle switches.
- Changed the audio toggle button on the live bar to "play/pause" instead of "play/stop".
- Changed the "Send Diagnostics" feature to send a database backup instead of just the SQLite file.
- Fixed issues with the keyboard not displaying.
- Fixed issues with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Fixed issues refreshing the songs menu.
- Fixed issue with chord picker where it was not adding quick buttons immediately.
- Fixed an issue with the chord picker rotating on iPhone.
- Fixed a chord spacing issue so that there is more space when chords are place on their own line.
- Fixed issues so non-text files scroll in iOS 5.
- Fixed an issue with two popovers being displayed when printing.
- Fixed sorting by artist.
- Fixed an issue with iPhone and iPod Touch not opening the email or export screens.
- Fixed an issue with chord spacing mid-word.
- Fixed an issue when the Piano is set as the default instrument, the chord dictionary would only show piano.
- Fixed an issue where files imported from Dropbox or MobileMe would be "invalid file format".
- Fixed an issue where chord definitions made with the "define" tag where showing as text.
- Fixed an issue where duplicating a song in a set caused a crash.
- Fixed an issue where tablature displayed on the page was not transposing or applying capo.
- Fixed an issue where German chords were not captioned properly in tablature.
- Fixed an issue where chord variations could not be added or editing in the chord dictionary on the iPhone.