OnSong 1.82 was released on June 14, 2011.
- Added the live Bar for easier access to common live performance features.
- Added hot corners for assigning functions for the four corners.
- Added all the options in the song editor to the iPhone/iPod Touch version.
- Added the ability to toggle backing tracks with a foot pedal, live bar or hot corner assignment.
- Added the ability to assign pedal actions to both up/down arrows and character sequences.
- Added the ability to assign one pedal to multiple actions.
- Fixed a crash condition with certain text files that are transposed.
- Fixed an issue with the keyboard not appearing for text entry.
- Fixed many layout issues regarding menus.
- Fixed the metronome playback and tap to set features to be accurate.
- Fixed some external monitor display and performance issues.
- Fixed an issue where autoscroll would not resume when you manually scroll.
- Fixed an issue where autoscroll would not resume scrolling after orientation changes.