OnSong 1.72 was released on March 9, 2011.
- Added a prompt to make sure the user wants to apply a style to a set/book.
- Added the ability to adjust how fast the page scrolls when tapping on the page (configured in Settings)
- Added a "cancel" button to the background image chooser.
- Added better support for spacing chords with tabs and spacing and chords over lyrics support.
- Added the ability to convert # and b to actual sharp and flat symbols.
- Changed how external files such as PDF are loaded and unloaded for better memory utilization.
- Fixed issues with how the Dropbox API is implemented that should help performance.
- Fixed an issue where duration would get get reset from an audio file if it was previously set.
- Fixed issues with performance when opening the "playback" menu.
- Fixed a crash in the song note style editor.
- Fixed a typo in the help file.