OnSong 1.60 was released on November 22, 2010. It was updated for iOS 4.2 compatibility.
- Added iOS 4.2 compatibility.
- Added the ability to print wirelessly using AirPrint
- Added the ability to scroll to the last place in the list.
- Added the ChordPro start_of_tab/end_of_tab syntax.
- Added the ability for the chord picker to stay open in the song editor.
- Added the ability to output a set as one file.
- Added the ability to duplicate sets and songs within a set.
- Fixed an issue with transposing and Cb.
- Fixed issues outputting chords in PDF output.