OnSong 1.2 was released on May 14, 2010.
- Added the ability to import from the Internet or File Sharing through an action menu.
- Added the ability to export songs in various formats that are selected.
- Added an option in settings to turn off iTunes suggestions.
- Added graphics to denote switching iPod media for a song.
- Added the ability to save the last selected media item for a song to recall later.
- Added the ability to view the BPM when sliding the tempo.
- Changed launch images.
- Changed the insert chord menu to have a better layout.
- Changed the update process to upgrade the database when launched and when importing the database from iTunes file sharing.
- Changed the metronome visualization to blink on every beat.
- Changed the way importing songs works so that you need to import from iTunes file sharing manually per Apple's recommendations.
- Changed the database file so that it is now hidden which changes the way you export and import the file.
- Fixed an issue with screen redraws of PDF files.
- Fixed an issue with refreshing the songs menu to view newly imported song.
- Fixed an issue with clearing out BPM when set to No BPM.
- Fixed an issue with Windows-based carriage returns when processing chord charts.
- Fixed an issue in instructions to match changes in the user interface.
- Fixed an issue with the playback scrubber not updating the time.