Using the pick songs menu, you can easily select songs to be added to the selected book.
Tap on the name of the song you wish to add to place a checkmark next to it. This indicates that the song will be placed in the book. Tap again to remove the song from the book. Of course these changes do not take place until you tap the Done button in the upper right corner of the screen.
You can select all songs or deselect all songs using the button on the bottom.
Searching and Sorting
You can also use the search bar to search for specific songs, or tap on the sort button in the lower left corner to sort songs by a particular attribute. Sorting methods include:
- Title sorts songs by the song title. Default.
- Artist sorts songs by the artist attributed to the song.
- Added sorts songs by placing the one last added to the library at the top.
- Starred sorts songs that have been favorited or starred at the top of the list.
- Number sorts songs by the number given to each in the song's metadata.
If you do not wish to change the songs in your book, tap on the Books button in the upper left corner. This will return you to the books list without changing the songs contained in the book.