OnSong works with popular foot pedals. Here's a list of what is supported in the Foot Pedal Setup Screen.
- AirTurn BT-105 2-Pedal
- This is the model popular foot pedal used with OnSong. It includes the BT-105 Bluetooth module and two silent foot switches. This pedal lets you completely navigate your songs and sets as well as toggle backing tracks or autoscroll.
- AirTurn BT-105 4-Pedal
- What does four pedals get you? More hands-free actions and options. Use this foot pedal in conjunction with gears to have an unlimited number of actions at your feet.
- PageFlip Cicada/FireFly
- PageFlip foot pedals provide another option for users with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Griffin Stompbox
- While no longer in production, this model combines stage-tested stompbox buttons in a solid medal case which connects via a wire to a 30-pin dock connector. It also features a configurable expression port.
- Custom Foot Pedal
- OnSong can be configured to read regular keyboard input and respond to actions. Use this model to do just that.
- No Foot Pedal
- While there's no issue with having a foot pedal model selected, there may be a time where you want to disable the foot pedal. In that case, choose this option.